( Chairperson & Co-Founder )
Masters in Philosophy
(University Of Allahabad)
- Realize the responsibility that we have to do a lot for this society.
- An extroverted trend developed. The fear that came to talk to the people was over.
- Administrative capacity developed.
- Learned ability to do the biggest tasks easily.
- Understood the importance of hard work and dedication.
- Most importantly learned that “no action is impossible provided there is passion.
The first time when I visited the 1st branch of the organization, some children were playing there, some were sitting in a Pan shop and some were returning with garbage. The children must have been only 7 to 8 years old.
Seeing all this, the mind was moved and decided to fulfill the dream that children will be given everything they deserve.
The first problem: It was very difficult to convince the parents of the children for education.
Interventions: This task was difficult but by talking to them personally and educating the children in front of them, they could not get their children to do such things which were wrong. With this, she provided a course of sewing and cosmetics to the mothers of children so that they too can become self-reliant and through some classes, they should also go towards primary education.
The second problem: It was very difficult to create interest in the children for education.
Interventions: I started going there every day to educate them for 2 to 3 hours of moral value and by creating awareness about the study through sports practice, this work became possible.
The third problem: It was very difficult to aware them for cleanliness – which was the most fundamental problem.
Interventions: I started checking the nails of the children. medical camping on time, through yoga and planting plants, tried to purify the minds of children and their parents.
( Team Head & Program Manager )
Bachelor of Technology
(United Group of Institutions,Prayagraj)
- Working with AF I learned to take initiatives.
It improved my confidence, thought process and decision-making ability.
- Now, I better took myself as an individual could bring positive change in society for developing a sense of responsibility & equality as well.
- Working or living with Arohanians gives me satisfaction and peace.
- People are comparatively more aware of education, sanitation, fitness, their right and their responsibilities towards the nation.
- Students are more focused on studies and started making plans for themselves.
- Parents are interested to send their children to school and for extracurricular activities as well.
- Now People support our motto of the overall development of under privilege children and contribute to the cause.
( Program Leader )
Masters in Chemistry
(University Of Allahabad)
- Got a platform to show my teaching skills.
- Improved my communication skills with new people.
- Helped me in developing management skills.
The first problem: It was very difficult to develop awareness about education in slums.
Interventions: Made them aware of education by helping them and their children through speeches and awareness programs.
Impact: Children along with their guardians have become much aware of education. There is a feeling of education among them.
The second problem: They were not aware of the environment and cleanliness. Making them aware was a little bit difficult.
Interventions: Managed them to get aware of environment and health by organizing some awareness programs and by regularly checking nails, the dress of children, also by providing some necessary cleanliness products such as toothpaste, sanitary pads, etc.
Impact: They are now aware of the environment and health and hence they too participate in many awareness programs and give a message to the society.
The third problem: It was difficult to make children get enrolled in schools.
Interventions: Taught students by taking classes. Provided stationery whenever needed. Helped children getting enrolled in schools by meeting with the school’s Heads and also by helping financially whenever required.
Impact: Students not only are they able to study their own but senior students help us in teaching junior students.